Monday 19 March 2018

Moisturizer: Hada Labo Koi-Gokujyun Perfect Gel

 


   I was minding my business as usual when I saw that my favourite local online beauty store carries Hada Labo. At that point I was running out of everything; face wash,essence,even already out of moisturizer. Not only did they have Hada Labo, they were also on their spring sale. So I copped this at $14.00!It goes for $26.00 on Amazon so I can't pretend to not be glad I saved that much.I also got the Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Lotion but that review will be coming later. It has a very Japanese looking package, and I really love it. I'm always so sad I can't read the many things written on the boxes of their products. It looks like a jar of hair wax and also has a similar texture.
 
Looks so much like hair gel!
     

   It is an occluding moisturizer and it was touted as super moisturizing, maybe even too moisturizing for some people. It contains 100g of product! I am very heavy handed with moisturizers so large sized products make me so happy. I have combination dry skin(really dry perimeter, oily to normal t-zone) that claim was really interesting to me. Everyone one with combo skin knows the struggle is about finding a moisturizer that can hydrate dry zones without clogging the oily zones. Using two moisturizers for is appealing to very few people. 
 
    When you first apply the moisturizer it is so hydrating! It makes my skin feel very soft and smooth, instant chok chok feel. I've been using it for a week and my skin is definitely brighter and has more of a glow. Keep in mind that my skin was a little dehydrated before I got the moisturizer. I'm careful not to slather it on when wearing it under my sunscreen because it'll never dry down and it slows down my routine .Its a perfect night moisturizer, some people say it leaves a film but its really just right for me(not noticed a film).  Looking at the claims ''HADA LABO Goku-jyun Perfect Gel has 5 functions: Lotion, Milk, Cream, Serum and Mask in one product.''  What a lot of pressure to put on one product! Its a pretty good moisturizer, but probably only normal skinned people will enjoy using only this all day. If I had no choice I could use this alone and be ok for a few days. I like this, but is it really better than French Pharmacy moisturizers? I'll be back after I empty this jar.
 
Price: $26.00
Texture: Gel
Rating: 4 Stars!        
 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. This sounds perfect for winter and I can see my self using it only as night cream. I have oily skin, but still find it needs extra hydration in the evenings x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'll be searching for an agreeable daytime moisturizer now.

      Delete
  2. Extra hydration is a constant needing for cold months to me!
    This product sounds amazing and really perfect for it!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always SO dry in Colorado so I'm constantly hunting for a better moisturizer. This stuff looks amazing! And you can never be mad about a good sale :).

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not have the opportunity to use this product but its very interesting dear..

    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this brand before. The texture of it looks so similar to a sleeping mask I am currently using but it feels so light.

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a really great product!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a really great moisturizer, especially for a nighttime application. I really appreciate this thorough review and enjoy your website in general. I have never heard of this line before, so I am pleased to know of it .
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Elle
    https://theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great moisturizer, but you'll definitely need something else for day time.

      Delete
  8. Wonderful and genuine information. This is one blog I regularly visit for beauty product information. I have used this Body moisturizer to protect my skin from this horrible winter. I have seen wonderful results in two weeks.

    Best Body Moisturizers.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig